Re: iCAP, OPES and the IETF - resend

2001-06-15 09:21:09

Your position here is really vague.

Is iCAP (in your opinion) a Network Appliance owned object that you hope
a standards group to approve (whatever Network Appliance
is offering) or is iCAP an industry consensus
item with multiple  implementations?

The organization of submission is not important, although having submitted
it to one usually defines a position with regard to the "industry consensus" aspect.