Re: HTTP Request Generation

2001-11-28 12:20:41

Broadcasting to all, but only needed ones can read on.....

    The ideal tool for your requirements seem to be "httperf"
tool, a freeware.
    I also see another freeware tool from the site webperformanceinc.com
to be promising.
    Definitely, this is not the correct alias, if not appropriate, to send
this query.
    Any popular search engine should provide the required information.

    Regards
    Phaneendra

----- Original Message -----
From: "Front Porch Techies" <techmail(_at_)frontporch(_dot_)com>
To: <ietf-openproxy(_at_)imc(_dot_)org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 11:44 PM
Subject: HTTP Request Generation

Forgive me if this is not in the spirit of this list.  However, I feel
that
people working on OPES/ICAP are probably the best folks to talk to on
this.

Is anyone using a simple HTTP request generator for development and
testing?

I am looking for something that will create requests as fast as possible
and
not wait for response (closed network).  This is for load testing.

Thanks.

Derek