RE: OCP transport nomination

2003-04-24 10:25:26
all,

sounds like a fair proposal.

Hilarie, can u give an example
Alex, same toy you.

ps: SOAP is out so no work for me

Abbie

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Stecher [mailto:martin(_dot_)stecher(_at_)webwasher(_dot_)com]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003 12:40 PM
To: Alex Rousskov; ietf-openproxy(_at_)imc(_dot_)org
Subject: RE: OCP transport nomination

Alex,

could you already give some real life examples how OCP over
BEEP will look like?

I am not sure how much XML and Content-Type statements will
be necessary to be BEEP compatible.

While I like many of the BEEP concepts and agree that they
are very useful for OCP, I am not sure that I will like the
protocol's look and feel. This may change by seeing a real
example, or it will encourage me to create an alternate proposal ;-)

That's why I am also very interested how OCPTRAN could look like.

Regards
Martin