Re: Strawman OPES Charter

2004-07-14 11:42:52

jfcm wrote:

I am sorry. This is not.

"The WG will specify one or more OCP profiles for SMPT to support OPES services that operate on SMPT messages" would be same phrasing. I expect that you will say it is not what you want. This is precisely what I want you to dig into. Because SMTP is structurally different and I do not think that OPES can apply to the whole SMTP system.

I fail to see a big difference in the wordings, but if it makes you feel more comfortable, would the follwing work:

  ... the WG will specify one or more OCP profiles that will support
  OPES services operating on SMTP messages.