Re: P-services interface in Strawman OPES Charter

2004-07-14 23:52:01

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004, Markus Hofmann wrote:

What about the following:

   In addition, the WG will define a rules language to control
   selection and invocation of services by an OPES processor. This
   includes a mechanism allowing an OPES processor to perform a runtime
   check of service parameters, leveraging existing interface
   description standards like WSDL, if possible, or OPES-specific
   description otherwise.

Sounds good to me. I assume there will be a sentence somewhere about
documenting interfaces for P/HTTP and P/SMTP modules. Or is that
implied?

Injecting "investigate" before "a mechanism allowing" may make Abbie
happier. Or we can replace "includes" with "may include". Is that what
you are after, Abbie?