Re: SMTP Use Cases

2004-11-13 01:36:58

As you know I think that a front-end program on an MTA can be called an OPES. I also think that what is intended to be studied is a nearly kill for the IAB architecture in implementing a de facto virtual middlebox network layer. So, I opposed the text of the charter.

This being said, I fully support the need of the intended work. I added a few suggested cases to the list.