RE: SMTP Use Cases

2004-11-15 03:41:43

Markus,

We will do ASAP

Abbie
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ietf-openproxy(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org
[mailto:owner-ietf-openproxy(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
Markus Hofmann
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2004 8:35 AM
To: OPES WG (E-mail)
Subject: Re: SMTP Use Cases

Our proposed charter includes a delivery for "SMTP Use Cases
Document", so we've to document the use cases separately.

Martin and Abbie already indicated to be willing to work on
thisdocument - other volunteers welcome, of course.

Martin, Abbie - could you please start collecting all the use cases
into a "SMTP USe Cases Draft" and start sharing the evolving document
with the group?

Thanks,
   Markus

Alex Rousskov wrote:

Martin,

    Are you collecting these cases somewhere? Looks like we already
have
quite a few, together with recent jfcm additions. However,
many lack
details. Is now a good time to decide what to do with them?
I recall we
were thinking about either including them in SMTP
Adaptations draft or
documenting them separately...

Alex.