Re: SMTP Use Cases

2004-11-14 13:10:20

I agree that wikis can be good for collecting ideas. On the other hand, we need a draft as a result. Thus, a wiki would be a temporary or intermediate thing. If we have enough ideas to sketch a draft, we might as well do that without the overheads. Also, AFAIK, IETF does not provide wiki space for WGs yet.

I guess it would be up to draft authors (Martin and Abbie) to agree on whether/how to set one up and, if a wiki is established, how to transfer wiki entries into the draft.

Alex.