Re: Signed Label (was RE: 'Signature Purpose' attribute?)

1998-03-26 14:30:38
Tim,

I agree with your most recent message.  I didn't agree with the implication
of your earlier messages that differing ESSSecurityLabels attributes could
be included in a single signedData object.

John Pawling, jsp(_at_)jgvandyke(_dot_)com
J.G. Van Dyke & Associates, Inc.
www.jgvandyke.com