Re: Way Forward

2000-08-02 17:49:38
Russ Housley wrote:

Eric:

One change or another is needed.  Either we need to adopt OAEP or we need
to include the correct processing steps for use with PKCS#1 v1.5.

All:

As chairman, I am trying to figure out the consensus of the  work
group.  If everyone has enough information from this thread, then I would
like to hear from folks that have an opinion but have not spoken up yet.

I'm in favour of keeping PKCS#1 v1.5

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson.   http://www.drh-consultancy.demon.co.uk/
Personal Email: shenson(_at_)drh-consultancy(_dot_)demon(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk