Re: List of ESMTP extensions

1998-04-13 11:46:23
Greetings again. IMC is going to be putting up a list of known ESMTP
extensions, and I wanted to do a sanity check before I posted it on the Web
site. If you don't see one below for which there is an RFC or Internet
Draft, or see anything on the list below that isn't right, please let me
know. Thanks!

ATRN, draft-gellens-on-demand, SMTP relay with dynamic IP address.

Of course, this is supposed to be on its own port, so you might not
want to count it.  But someone could include the feature in a standard
SMTP server and run it on port 25 if they wanted to.