Re: draft-murchison-lmtp-ignorequota-01

2001-08-30 12:37:41

This is a special case of a general problem.

We do quota override for messages from a voicemail gateway, so it certainly has value.

But it would also be nice to have other "delivery flags" passed along. We have a delivery flag which indicates the subaddress came from a sieve script, so the ACL check on subfolder delivery is suppressed.

                - Chris