Last Call: 'ESMTP and LMTP Transmission Types Registration' to Proposed Standard (fwd)

2003-11-10 09:08:15

I wanted to bring this last call to the attention of this list to make sure we
have rough consensus.

One suggestion I've had through private mail is to add explicit text
recommending the use of these transmission types in new email software.

                - Chris

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Thursday, November 6, 2003 16:16 -0500
From: The IESG <iesg-secretary(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
To: IETF-Announce
Subject: Last Call: 'ESMTP and LMTP Transmission Types Registration' to
Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the
following document:

- 'ESMTP and LMTP Transmission Types Registration '
   <draft-newman-esmtpsa-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
iesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org or ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org mailing lists by
2003-12-04.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-newman-esmtpsa-01.txt