Re: draft-ietf-ngtrans-ipv6-smtp-requirement-07.txt

2003-12-13 18:15:51

I agree completely -- get it out there as its own RFC. Anything appropriate for 2821bis can be added whenever that draft starts circulating.

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com

Keith Moore wrote:
Personal opinion: I believe the document will have more impact if published separately from the revision to RFC 2821. I also believe that tying this to the revision of RFC 2821 would significantly delay a published specification for how to use SMTP in the IPv6 world.