Re: draft-ietf-ngtrans-ipv6-smtp-requirement-07.txt

2003-12-10 20:47:30

      an updated version of draft-ietf-ngtrans-ipv6-smtp-requirement
      is attached.

      to ADs: it may not reflect all the coments i have received, but anyways
      better than nothing.  i think it should really be integrated into
      update to RFC2821 (instead of being standalone document).
      it is still using "ngtrans" in the name, however, it is suggested that
      the document should be discussed in APP area (there's no email-related
      WG exist at this point).

        ADs: let me know how to proceed on this document.  should we propose
        changes to RFC2821, or?  tnx.

itojun