Re: draft-ietf-ngtrans-ipv6-smtp-requirement-07.txt

2003-12-14 17:15:40

Personal opinion: I believe the document will have more impact if
published separately from the revision to RFC 2821.  I also believe that
tying this to the revision of RFC 2821 would significantly delay a
published specification for how to use SMTP in the IPv6 world.
I agree completely -- get it out there as its own RFC. Anything appropriate
for
2821bis can be added whenever that draft starts circulating.

        ok, i see the point.  then question to the ADs - is the current draft
        sufficient, or it sill need fixing?  (i know it's holiday season
        over there already so no need to hurry)

itojun