Re: draft-crocker-email-arch-03 Users, MDA and administrative domains

2005-03-07 21:12:54

On Mon March 7 2005 19:27, David MacQuigg wrote:

We need to treat a "Spam Bounce" as a separate kind of special message, to
be handled differently than either DSNs or MDNs.  We had great confusion in
a recent discussion on [spf-discuss], because I was trying to define
"Bounce" as something separate from DSN, but most think of the terms as
synonymous.  So I'm not sure what to call it, but "Spam Bounce" seems
reasonably descriptive and unambiguous.

Not either as far as I'm concerned.  Why don't you try to explain
what you mean by the term.