Re: Re: pseudo LAST CALL - draft-crocker-email-arch-04.txt

2005-03-30 11:23:20

----- Original Message -----
From: <willemien(_at_)amidatrust(_dot_)com>
To: "Hector Santos" <hsantos(_at_)santronics(_dot_)com>
Cc: "IETF-SMTP" <ietf-smtp(_at_)imc(_dot_)org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: Re: pseudo LAST CALL - draft-crocker-email-arch-04.txt

Suggestion:

- Change the Sieve box to MFA (Mail Filtering Agent).
- Reference Sieve parentheically in the document, such like others are
(i,e.
POP, IMAP, etc).

If you have an other name for the Sieve Message (Filter Script message?
FSM) I
think we are in agreement on that as well. (we do not talk about POP3,
ODMR
and IMAP emails either)

Whatever.

I believe the document benefits by generalizing it.  Sieve may be a RFC
standard, but certainly should not be viewed or construed as the required
component for implementing a mail filtering system in a GIEF.

Thats it!  No mas!

Sincerely,

Hector Santos, CTO
Santronics Software, Inc.