Re: Sender's Declaration of Identity

2005-05-20 17:37:49

SMTP server that disconnects after seeing an unrecognized command.

At 09:43 PM 5/20/2005 +0200, Markus Stumpf wrote:
David MacQuigg wrote:

> Can you give me some example domains, so I can do an experiment?

moebius.space.net does it.

Wierd.  It says:
502 unimplemented. No further commands will be accepted.  Good bye. (#5.5.1)

Anyway, we will follow the proper procedure in getting a service extension, and not send the command if the receiver doesn't support it. Thanks for the example.

--
Dave