Re: Chain of Trusted Forwarders

2005-05-29 09:11:37
On Sun, 29 May 2005 03:14:23 PDT, David MacQuigg said:

The real question is, how easy will it be for spammers to move their
plentiful supply of C-rated (unknown) IDs up to B (trusted, but not yet
proven).  If I were a reputation service, considering an applicant for a B
rating, I would take a corporate registration as sufficient.

Almost overlooked this one - you don't think that spammers are *already*
very good at creating a new shell corporation (complete with registrations
and even credit cards) already?  How do you think they apply for connectivity
when they get bounced off one provider?  Of course, they apply at the next
under some other corporate identity.....