Re: Bounce/System Notification Address Verification

2005-06-28 09:57:05
On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:21:02 EDT, Hector Santos said:
If you are going to do selective quoting to nitpick and point out whatever
you want, without reading related comments in the message and/or other
thread fibers, then I will begin to ignore your replies.

It is generally considered good e-mail etiquette to trim extraneous material,
so that an ensuing thread doesn't keep re-quoting it.  Having said that, I'm
hereby re-quoting the material *YOU* excised, which is the point of this thread:

(Please feel free to re-cite material that is *directly* relevant to the
*specific*
point under discussion, namely the concept of skipping a postmaster@ on a
CVB...)