Re: Bounce/System Notification Address Verification

2005-06-28 15:13:30
On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:55:38 EDT, Hector Santos said:

As it was pointed out on numerous occasions, you are black listed on our
systems.  We dont' feed trolls reasons to learn how to get around it.

Personally I don't bounce mail from you - instead I file it into an
appropriately-named folder in case I realize that there's a need to read or
respond to something you've said.

Thanks for the admission. It shows malicious intent to create harm and
create chaos whenever it suits you.

And your blacklisting him shows what, exactly?

be demeaned and defamed.  We are #1 in the online hosting market from
hobbiest, small, corporate to government, and you don't get there with
dubious software and system engineering and designs, poor support
consideraiton, poor quality, non-compliant software as you have stated on
numerous occassions over the last two years.

So how *do* you compare, sizewise, to the guys at Rackspace and Interland?