Re: Transparency

2005-09-11 11:49:42

Alex van den Bogaerdt writes:
On Sun, Sep 11, 2005 at 02:24:38AM -0400, John C Klensin wrote:
Seemingly subtle changes like this could have all sorts of nasty side-effects in the real world and we should, IMO, be extremely cautious about making such changes unless there is strong evidence of serious need for them.

Changes like what? The above part is existing stuff.

Right. RFC 1850 page 3 says that "DATA" CR LF "." CR LF is legal, at least that's the way I read it. 1850 is old by now.

Arnt