Re: Keep Alive Response Codes [Re: slow email validation problems (was reject vs bounce)]

2005-09-14 04:18:23

--On 14. september 2005 04:29 -0400 Hector Santos <hsantos(_at_)santronics(_dot_)com> wrote:

This makes it possible for SMTP clients reading continuation response
codes do not have to match the final response code and based on my R&D,
this is indeed the case. Note, I tested only the OUTLOOK MTA.

Hector,

could you at least specify the MTA you tested?

Outlook is a MUA, not a MTA.
Unless you are talking about something different than the Microsoft product....

               Harald