Re: Anything else on the content?

2006-10-30 12:29:39

--On Monday, 30 October, 2006 10:45 -0800 Douglas Otis
<dotis(_at_)mail-abuse(_dot_)org> wrote:

Your approach better retains email integrity.  To ensure DSNs
are notuseful as an advertisement vehicle, both recipient and
sender mustsummarize DSN messages.  A bad actor can directly
generate spoofedDSNs.  Should a draft describe a summarization
process at either thesending or receiving stage?

If the approach is worthwhile, then, yes, it would be worthwhile
to write such a document.  I am not completely sure it is
worthwhile, but I'm looking for ways that, to repeat your term,
preserve email integrity as much as possible, rather than going
to the approach I understand Frank to be advocating.

   john