Anything else on the content? (was: Re: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-crocker-email-arch-05.txt])

2006-10-28 12:54:32

Folks,

I really am hoping to get comments on the substance of the draft. Note that it is version 5. Each version has attempted to make modifications based on the substantive architectural points folks have been raising. That is, the document really is try to construct a meaningful model of what is now in operation.

While it has been a bit painful to try to incorporate new and basic points, each time, I think it has resulted in serious improvements. While I am hoping that folks do not come up with additional, basic points that force substantive revisions, I'm more concerned that the document be a useful reflection of the real-world of the Internet Mail service today.

So, comments that the document suffices would be great and -- alas -- so would comments suggesting concern over architectural points.

d/

ps. That's not to say that concern about the choice of the term ADMD was/is problematic, but merely that I am hoping to see other aspects of the document discussed.

--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking