Re: [EAI] Re: I-D Action:draft-hansen-4468upd-mailesc-registry-03.txt

2008-01-31 19:53:27

On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 11:45:16AM +0000, Alexey Melnikov wrote:

Tony Hansen wrote:

This version does not define X.8.Z. I was not convinced there was enough
of a consensus to add it.

Tony, can you refresh my memory on where X.8.Z codes are defined?

I proposed x.8.z codes to help distinquish policy related codes from
'security policy' codes. By policy I suppose I really mean 'anti-spam'
policy. I failed to convince anyone at this point simply due to lack of
available time. I do however have a RFC like document that lists a
bunch codes and the phrases to go with those codes. I will post this to
the list shortly.

--
:: Jeff Macdonald | Director of Messaging Technologies
:: e-Dialog | jmacdonald(_at_)e-dialog(_dot_)com