Re: More new text for 2821bis (was: Re: Response to appeal from John Klensin dated 13-Jun-2008)

2008-07-09 12:10:14

John,

I agree with some of what you write and disagree with much of
it.  Probably, at least for the present, it is best that we
agree to disagree (in part because, of those who participated in
the development of 2821bis, you are so far the only person who
participated in Tony's poll for whom "change the examples" was
the first preference.

However, in the interest of transparency and disclosure...

--On Wednesday, 09 July, 2008 13:19 -0400 John Leslie