Re: 2821bis AUTH48 fix (?)

2008-08-13 16:29:58

It would be nice if people kept using "DATA response" to mean the response to the "DATA" command, and used something like "DOT-CRLF response" (or ".CRLF response") to mean the response to the .CRLF ending the data stream.

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com

PS. And yes, I purposely wrote ".CRLF" and not "CRLF.CRLF".