Re: Returning Details about Spam Evaluation when Rejecting Spam

2009-11-26 15:33:39

Nate Leon writes:
I agree with Hector - the less detail the better when communicating back to spammers.

Oh...?

People used to say that years ago. But now, we've had 15 years experience with spammer. Mine is that spammers basically don't bother to learn. They learn to pick up email addresses in different ways, but other than that, no, basically not. So based on my experience i'd say that less detail is _exactly_ as good or bad as more detail when talking to spammer. More detail is better when talking to some non-spammers.

Is your experience different?

Arnt