Re: New Version Notification for draft-macdonald-antispam-registry-00

2010-03-26 13:42:23

On 3/25/2010 1:56 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
I think that's fine for Informational or Experimental, but this draft is
seeking Proposed Standard status.  I'd like to see the results of some
implementation experiments at least.

I'll encourage the discussion to focus on the expected /benefit/ and the
likelihood of obtaining it.  The details of the specification, without worrying
very much what the associated label will be.

If the work is pursued in the /style/ of a standards effort, then the result
will have the technical merit th at is needed.  Whether it gets that label now,
eventually or never becomes nicely separate matter.

d/
--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking