Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-macdonald-antispam-registry-00

2010-03-25 17:39:47

Hi Jeff,
At 09:17 24-03-10, Jeff Macdonald wrote:
The following draft put some concepts into words that I brought up a
few years ago. I'd love some commentary on it. Better yet, I'd love
adoption of it. :)

This is a quick response. It's a good thing that you submitted the discussions of a few years ago as an I-D.

X.7.XXX is defined as a Security or Policy Status. According to draft-macdonald-antispam-registry-00, the policy related status would be X.8.1. I don't recall whether the conclusion was to use a new sub-code.

Regards,
-sm