Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-macdonald-antispam-registry-00

2010-03-24 11:36:17

Hi all,

The following draft put some concepts into words that I brought up a
few years ago. I'd love some commentary on it. Better yet, I'd love
adoption of it. :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeff Macdonald <JMacDonald(_at_)e-dialog(_dot_)com>
Date: Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 12:12 PM
Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-macdonald-antispam-registry-00
To: Jeff Macdonald <macfisherman(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>

Begin forwarded message:

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <idsubmission(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Date: March 23, 2010 2:19:39 PM EDT
To: Jeff Macdonald <JMacDonald(_at_)e-dialog(_dot_)com>

A new version of I-D, draft-macdonald-antispam-registry-00.txt has been
successfully submitted by Jeff Macdonald and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:      draft-macdonald-antispam-registry
Revision:      00
Title:                 Suggested values for SMTP Enhanced Status Codes for
Anti-Spam Policy
Creation_date:         2010-03-22
WG ID:                 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 13

Abstract:
This document establishes a set of extended SMTP policy codes for
anti-spam. It seeks to provide additional codes for error texts that
currently use the extended SMTP error code 5.7.1. The anti-spam codes
were determined by looking at error texts produced by major ISPs and
finding commonalities. The result is a new set of error texts with
associated extended SMTP error codes.

The IETF Secretariat.

--
Jeff Macdonald