Re: [ietf-smtp] DKIM encryption, was Request for discussion

2013-10-20 18:02:14
> Ever hear of BITNET? BITNET email was built on top of NJE using batch SMTP to
> provide for multiple recipients and addresses with more than 8 character in
> either the localpart or host.

Wow, it's been a while.

Do you know if anyone's used it in this millenium?  I agree that if you
need to encapsualate a message and envelope, it's as good an approach as
any.

I can't tell one way or the other. All I can say is that the code
to do it is still shipping and we haven't received any reports of problems.

                                Ned