Re: [ietf-smtp] DKIM encryption, was Request for discussion

2013-10-19 17:07:11
Ever hear of BITNET? BITNET email was built on top of NJE using batch SMTP to
provide for multiple recipients and addresses with more than 8 character in
either the localpart or host.

Wow, it's been a while.

Do you know if anyone's used it in this millenium? I agree that if you need to encapsualate a message and envelope, it's as good an approach as any.

Regards,