Re: [ietf-smtp] DKIM encryption, was Request for discussion

2013-10-19 16:57:02
> A single header field for the recipient(s) really doesn't cut it. There's lots
> more to message envelopes these days. I suggest you take a look at RFC 2442
> instead. Batch SMTP has a long and quite successful history of being used for
> this sort of thing.

Huh, I've looked at it but never run into an implementation.  Seems
straightforward enough.

Ever hear of BITNET? BITNET email was built on top of NJE using batch SMTP to
provide for multiple recipients and addresses with more than 8 character in
either the localpart or host.

                                Ned