Re: [ietf-smtp] Dombox - A Zero Spam Mail System

2019-09-27 16:11:57
Hi Viruthagiri,
At 07:06 PM 24-09-2019, Viruthagiri Thirumavalavan wrote:
I would like to present my work here. It's a new but backward compatible mail system. It addresses some of the issues we face in the current email system. E.g. Email Spam, Phishing, Privacy, Data Breach, Bandwidth Wastage etc.

It looks like you put in a lot of work into the paper. One of the proposals in the paper is to have "challenge mails" and there is a sentence on Page 228 about it causing inconvenience. The challenge form (Page 229) is even more inconvenient as I would have to decipher some of the characters. That approach has become an accessibility challenge nowadays.

How would the system which is being proposed handle the following: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/s_Y8Vux32Ei_0HCBiiVzb-4hhFg ?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy