Re: [ietf-smtp] Dombox - A Zero Spam Mail System

2019-09-27 13:43:44
Hello,

my opinion on legislation:

Receiving spam and stealing time is the same.  Every country wants to preserve
its right to steal time of citizens on
one or another matter and even if the citizen was right eventually on that
matter, the stolen time is not reimbursed.

In the EU, the member states (executive, legislative and judicative) establish
a body (agency), that collects penalties
from spammers and it is assumed, that this body protects sufficiently the
natural and juridical persons from spam.  This
means, when the executive/judicative receives spam, it handles the case to that
body, the agency collects penalities
from the spammers and the collected money is used for anti-spam measures.

This means, that the governments protect theirselves sufficiently from spam, by
collecting money from the spammers and
using that money to buy anti-spam software, but pretend at the same time, that
anti-spam software is not necessary to be
sufficiently protected from spam and stolen time costs no money.

Outrage against society.

Дилян