Re: [ietf-smtp] Dombox - A Zero Spam Mail System

2019-09-26 19:26:06
On 9/26/2019 3:52 PM, Valdis Klētnieks wrote:
I tend to phrase it as "We're not going to get rid of e-mail spam until
the solution involves a horse, a rope, and a high branch...."

That is overly optimistic. After all, we've demonstrated that it doesn't stop other crimes, so why would it work here?

My comment is meant both for the humor (hoping it is shared) and for the reality check. The model needs to be for reduction, not elimination.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking