Re: [ietf-smtp] Email standard revision, was address maximum length

2019-11-30 00:20:08
On 29 Nov 2019, at 21:54, John C Klensin wrote:

To save Pete the trouble of answering unless he thinks I'm
wrong...

For 5322 just about zero. close to zero if not zero.  I think
that is what he intended to say above, i.e., there were less
that a cozen errata and all of them could be trivially fixed.

Correct, all existing errata were trivially fixed. (Well, some were a bit trickier than others, but within a standard deviation of trivial.)

pr
--
Pete Resnick https://www.episteme.net/
All connections to the world are tenuous at best