[ietf-smtp] SMTP status codes 251 and 551

2020-02-10 10:04:43

Did anyone every actually implement these, and in particular the sender side to remember and redirect? You don't have to tell me all the reasons it's a bad idea, many of which are described in the RFCs. I'm just wondering whether this was ever real, or it just seemed like a good idea.

Regards,