Re: [ietf-smtp] Fwd: [dispatch] Forced SMTP redirects

2020-07-10 10:21:46
On Fri, 10 Jul 2020, John C Klensin wrote:
And then, of course,  there were the bright ideas about
universal/ global email directories.  One hesitates to describe
where those went  :-(

I have my copy of the 1994 Internet White Pages, edited by Seth Godin and James McBride, right here if there's anything you need to look up. The first half is sorted by person's name, the second half by domain name.

You're klensin(_at_)infoods(_dot_)mit(_dot_)edu. It has five addresses for me, two of which still work and a third which I could turn back on if I wanted to.

Regards,