Re: [ietf-smtp] EHLO domain validation requirement in RFC 5321

2020-09-27 11:40:57
On 9/27/20 12:31 PM, Dave Crocker wrote:

Exactly how much experience do you have with the real-world practices of the real-world anti-abuse industry?

It has cost me tens of thousands of dollars, and those are the cases I know about.

I see all the time that ordinary people cannot send mail reliably.   I understand that spam filtering is a daunting problem, but don't talk to me about legitimacy when the practices harm ordinary users' ability to use email.

Keith