Re: [ietf-smtp] draft-crocker-email-deliveredto

2021-08-01 22:08:53
1. "still' implies that there was a previous call for text about history of use. Sorry I don't recall that request and a quick scan of the archive didn't produce it.

We've been through this before. We have two decades of existing practice with Delivered-To. An experiment that ignores that is a pretty strange experiment.

3. Documenting prior use adds the challenges of getting the fact precise and correct in that history lesson. Why is that needed here?

See above. The draft describes loop breaking as though it's hypothetical, which it is not.

Regards,