Re: [ietf-smtp] homework, not an experiment, draft-crocker-email-deliveredto

2021-08-06 15:02:05
On 8/6/2021 12:42 PM, Claus Assmann wrote:
Welcome to the list - it seems like a most confusing discussion
where people don't even know "What is the problem you are trying
to solve"?

The draft seeks to be clear on this. To the extent it is not sufficiently clear (or reasonable) to you, please comment, so we can look for ways to improve it.

I certainly agree that clarity of purpose is essential for a specification.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking