Re: [ietf-smtp] homework, not an experiment, draft-crocker-email-deliveredto

2021-08-06 18:47:21
On Fri, Aug 06, 2021 at 04:37:32PM -0700, Dave Crocker wrote:

Who benefits from the experiment?  Does the benefit exceed the cost?

So, you haven't actually read the document's discussion of these issues?

I did not find any answers to the above question in the document, only
variations on the question in section 7, but why did you bother writing
the draft?  To what new purpose do you expect to see this existing
header employed and why?  If all you have is questions, I think the
draft is best abandoned.

--
    Viktor.