Re: [ietf-smtp] homework, not an experiment, draft-crocker-email-deliveredto

2021-08-07 02:50:46
Following the discussion, I see that the delivery-to is currently used
(in many cases) to loop detection.
In such cases it could contain an email address, a token, etc..
I suspect that at the top of the problems discussed here there is a
conflict in the header name (deliverd-to:), between the current use
and the draft.
I would say that "delivered-to:" is not the best name for the current
use (loop detection), but... it is there.

Francesco

On Sat, Aug 7, 2021 at 1:50 AM Sam Varshavchik