Re: IETF Adelaide and interim meetings for APPS WGs

2000-02-15 11:00:04
Vern,

The IETF has no dependency of any kind on any government and as you yourself
observed it does its decision taking in cyberspace, not geographical space.
It is as international as any organization I have ever known, and I spent more
20 years working for an international treaty organisation.

I agree with Fred. Objecting to crossing the Pacific once in 47 meetings
is not right. (Not talking about you personally of course.)

   Brian