Re: Patent protection from NATs

2000-04-24 10:40:03
Henning Schulzrinne wrote:

Indeed, I
think we should get together a group of people to patent all the
architecturally bad ideas (call it the "RSI group"), as they'll appear
sooner or later. That will give us 20 years of respite...

...provided somebody pays the legal fees to enforce the patents.

--
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.  |