Re: music at pittsburgh?

2000-05-07 14:40:02
On Sun, 7 May 2000, Jon Crowcroft wrote:

2/ is anyone interested in jamming at the next IETF (folk, jazz, rock,
thrash, triphop etc - you know, primal scream...) - i can bring a guitar
(or bass or flute or something...) but local folks would be easier on
the wrists!!!

I just got a bodhran I'm itchin' to play...

--
   Tripp Lilley  *  tripp(_at_)perspex(_dot_)com  *
http://stargate.sg505.net/~tlilley/

   - John Lovitz, A Yellow Pages commercial